WELCOME TO OUR STORE
2015от протечек,затопили соседи, water leak alarm
нептун,аквастоп,шланг с защитой от проте(807DN25*1pcs)
1) Its control unit can be powered supplied by AC adapter and also
2) It can connect 1pcs valve or 2pcs valves.Normally one valve for
cold water, the other for the hot water.
3) Three size of valves for your choice.
4) Normally the whole set of system only includes 2pcs sensors, but
we can add another 2pcs sensors(4pcs totally)
as per your requirement(but it looks not pretty), and this will add
extra cost US$8.
You can place order firstly and contact us and we will updated your
order amount, only after this you pay for it.
-We have 3 sizes of valves for your choice, and also you can choose
single valve or double valves.
Please see the below 6 links.
1) If you would like to order the whole set with 1/2"(DN15)*1pcs, please click the below link:
2) If you would like to order the whole set with 1/2"(DN15)*2pcs, please click the below link:
3) If you would like to order the whole set with 3/4"(DN20)*1pcs, please click the below link:
4) If you would like to order the whole set with 3/4"(DN20)*2pcs, please click the below link:
5) If you would like to order the whole set with 1"(DN25)*1pcs, please click the below link:
6) If you would like to order the whole set with 1"(DN25)*2pcs, please click the below link:
1). Prevent Water Heaters,water softeners or even the water main from
flooding your property:
Water Heaters have a limited life, then leak after years of
corrosion. Water Heaters are generally considered a
maintenancefree appliance, but they are also one of the single most
damaging appliances in the home. Because
Water Heaters are continually under pressure, even small
pressurized leaks can quickly flood and devastate a
home. Whether at home, at work, or on vacation these flooding
events can go undetected for hours or even
2). Without water leak detection, Flooding and water damage Will
Unexpected appliance failures cause flooding and water damage,
which will continue unabated until the problem is
discovered and the water supply is manually shut off
3). With water leak detection, Property Damage is Avoided:
water loss from unexpected appliance failures and hose ruptures are
detected by Hidaka's water/leak sensor, and
the water supply is automatically and immediately shut off.
Hidaka water leak automatically shuts off the water supply to the
Water Heater and sounds an alarm, leaving all
other household fixtures and appliances operational.
Easily installed in fifteen minutes. 1-Year Manufacturer's
1. Motorized Ball Valves*1pcs (DN25*1pcs)
2. Control Unit*1pcs(with Battery Backup 4pcs* AAA Size)
3. Water Leak Sensor*2pcs(with 6 meter wire)
4. AC Power Adaptor*1pcs
REMARKS: you also can use 4pcs*AAA Batteries to power up the
control unit, but batteries not included.
5). How Water leak detection Works:
- The valve is installed between the Water Heater and its manual
- Water/leak sensor is placed at the base of the Water Heater
- Valve stays open until water loss is detected
- Water on sensor closes FloodStop valve and sounds alarm
- Valve stays closed until problem is attended to and system is reset
6). Water Heater Flood Detector Auto Shutoff Features:
- Hidaka's valve connects to the water heater 3/4 inch supply line
- AC powered or battery powered, or AC powered with battery back-up
- 4 "A" Batteries last for up to 1 year
- Solid brass "full port" non-restricting valve body, DC 6V motor
- When leak is detected, alarm sounds and water supply is shut off
- Can be connected to alarm or automation system with the on-board
alarm output if desired
- Controller mounts on wall, sensor is placed at the base of the
7). Top 5 places to install water leak detector
- Under the Bathroon Sink
- Behind a Leaky Toilet
- Under a Dishwasher
- By the Water Heater
- Under the Refrigerator
Also widely used for swimming pool, air conditioner, hot water
tanks, piping, washing machine, water treatment....
HIDAKA (H.K.) CO., LTD
Add: 2F, Right 1 building ,Jialian Industrail
Zone,Silianlu,Henggang ,Shenzhen 518000
Contact: Sophia (sales at hidaka.cn, Please use "@" instead of "at" )